Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ready, Set, Go...

I just put both car seats in the car. I don't know why I didn't do it sooner, but it's done now. It was strange to see those enormous seats in the back again, facing backwards too. I hate that part of not being able to see her when she faces backward. At least Grace will be back there to make sure everything is okay. We're off tomorrow so I need to make sure my last suitcase is not over 44lbs. Hope to talk to everyone from Hong Kong.

3 comments:

Nat aka @WinVALiving said...

I have been meaning to call you and just saw your post! Congratulations and I can't wait to follow your journey to Kate.

Hugs & best wishes,
Natalie, Mick, William, Daniel, Nathan & Lili

Gilmore Girls said...

Ok, Kristy -
I finally signed up on blogger!
Praying for you guys - as you are probably somewhere over the ocean (or the North Pole???) right now.
Love,
Michele, Katie & Maggie

Delaine said...

Hi Kristy and Grace,
I have been thinking about you today. I know you are up there flying somewhere. Good Luck and I'll be reading your posts.
Delaine