
Look what some blankets and a dining room table can make - a fort!

I love corn on the cob!

Sissy takes a picture of Mom and Kate for the final homestudy. Not bad. She didn't make me look tall and skinny, but it's an okay picture. I hope Kate's cuteness detracts from me!

Babies in bed. Kate loves to put her babies to 'seep' and then she loves to tell you that her babies are 'seeping' about a million times.

First ice cream from the ICE CREAM MAN! This prompted many a scream of "ICEEM MAN", when she heard the infamous truck approaching

Easter dress, sorry I didn't rotate it

Grace gets some help playing the violin from Kate

We found a Mermaid in VA Beach. Grace gets her picture taken with all the mermaids and we found one in the Kroger shopping center. Had to jump out of the car and get a picture!

Getting ready to slide down the slide

At our church end of school party
No comments:
Post a Comment