
Grace at the ODC open house and picnic the week before school started. She met her teacher Ms. Davis, who seems great and met some new friends too. Parents got to fill out more paperwork, it's never ending.
Waiting for the bus. This year it's at the end of the block, not the cul-de-sac.Next week we also start our real transportation schedule. I'll be driving both girls. Kate's preschool is three doors down from Grace's school. Mom will pick them up each day. It beats the 1 hour ride each way for Grace and keeps Kate's day shorter.

Getting on the bus. That backpack looks huge. After a horrible year with themed backpacks, I insisted on Land's End. I was tired of the zippers not zipping and all the troubles that cheap back packs offer. Hope this one holds up.

I thought I took a picture of Kate at school with her backpack, but I guess it didn't. Here she is at school holding Barney. Kate did great at school. Tues - Thurs she cried when I left her but on Tuesday she told me she had fun and she wanted to go back. On Friday, she said goodbye and marched off to do puzzles in the morning when I left her. She loves all the activity of school and the new friends. Her teacher, Miss Denise is great too!
No comments:
Post a Comment