






The first day of school for Grace was a success and I even got more than the obligitory 5 year old response of "I don't know" and "I can't remember" when I grilled her at dinner! She looked adorable, of course. Her hair was her own creation, "Make it high and on the side and in a loop, Mommy". I think it makes her look like Mulan! She got on bus 610, with a bit of prodding and off she went to kindergarten. She returned with a 'Terrific' sticker and a note that says she is a wonderful listener! It's hard to believe it's been almost 5 years since Grace entered my life. The years have flown by and now we're off onto the next phase. Thankfully, homework doesn't start until October. We need to get used to our busy schedule of violin, piano, Daisy's and Chinese School, oh and dragging a one-year-old around to all of this too...
No comments:
Post a Comment