Sorry for not posting regularly, if I had to do it over again, I would bring a laptop. I won't be able to post pics here so you'll just have to wait until we're home to view the possibly thousands of pics.
We got to GZ yesterday night. Kate had developed a terrible croupy cough the night before. We traveled with her sick and she got progressively sicker throughout the trip. By the time we got on the bus to the hotel in GZ, I'm sure her temp was 102. We got to the White Swan and we took her to the clinic. She has tonsillitis, a cold and cough. We got some medicine for her (three meds plus the checkup were only 160 yuan, about $20 US dollars) and we're giving her the antibiotic Dr Tony prescribed. We had a horrible night last night. I think from midnight on she slept about 2 hours and I slept less. She's doing much better today and is my laughing girl again. Even as sick as she was she was really in a good mood. She's quite amazing.
Today we took visa pics and filled out our consulate paperwork. Then we were off to shop in Shamin Island. (If anyone has posted their wants to the blog, I can't read them. Please email me at gracein2002@yahoo.com and I can get the emails there) We got some cute dresses to add to our ever growing collection and the requist squeaky shoes. Tomorrow we're going to get the babies blessed at a Buddist Temple and to do some other shopping. We're hoping to swim tomorrow. It rained most of today. It's actually cooler here today than it has been anywhere else we've been. We're thrilled.
Grace is doing much better and is really a big help. Today she changed three diapers, but not the poopy ones. She and Auntie, leave that one to me. Of course, Arlene is just amazing. She's so great with Grace, Kate and me. I'm am truly blessed to call her my friend. Well, off to bed before we start another full day.
Sunday, July 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment