Monday, April 30, 2007

Referrals on the Way

I know we've heard this before but this time it's from the source, CCAI! We'll know Kate before the end of the week. I'm giddy with anticipation. I sure hope the pink Jie Jie tshirt gets here tomorrow. Grace will be thrilled to wear her big sister shirt to school. I hoping we get the referral during the school day, but with the 2 hour time difference, it probably won't happen that way. I'd love to be able to tell her in school and make a big deal about it. I did stop by Michael's and get some pink poster board so we'll make her "I'm a big sister" poster tonight. No way I'm telling her the referral is on the way, but we'll be ready!

I have the video camera all charged up and ready to go. Come on DHL, deliver our baby

No comments: